Re: The Dodge or the wife.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Dodge Power Wagon Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Land on December 28, 1999 at 09:35:59:

DAvid wrote:
>and if it wasn't for Lorena, John Bobbitt
>wouldn't be a porno movie star. So what's yer point?

My point is exactly what my post says -- that I wouldn't have my Dodge or a lot else if it weren't for my wife. Was there any ambiguity in my post?
Is there a need for further clarification? If there is, you are welcome to e-mail me offline so that we don't waste space on the forum.

As for the Bobbitts, you could say he became a star in spite of Lorena. The emergency workers and ol' John Wayne's surgical team probably deserve more credit for JWB's subsequent "stardom" than Lorena does.

Land

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Dodge Power Wagon Forum ] [ FAQ ]